Baby Must Haves
Here are some more items that are must haves for mommies that could also come in handy for your family.
- On the Go Changing Mat Our diaper bag came with one in it and it has been so handy. From changes on the tailgate to public restrooms, it is definitely one of our must haves.
- Mary Kay Night Cream When we say it's good for everything, we really mean it. Eczema, diaper rash, crease rashes, or just plain old dry skin, the night cream helps clear it right up. It is hypoallergenic, so it is safe to use on baby and their face. None of our other creams works as fast as it does for diaper rash.
- Coconut Oil Also great for dry skin and eczema. It also has anti fungal properties and can be used for cradle cap and other rashes. We keep a jar right next to our night cream for regular use. Coconut oil was recommended to us by our doctor, so it is perfectly safe to use on your little one.
- Zip up Sleep and Plays This is a common recommendation. Buttons can be time consuming and a struggle with wiggly little ones.
- Bottle Brush I went without my bottle brush for a week and I felt like nothing was completely cleaned. One with a nipple brush is super handy for cleaning bottles and pump parts.
- Gripe Water and Gas Drops Your baby will cry for what seems like no reason. Most of the time it is because they have gas and are uncomfortable. Gripe water also helps with hiccups.
- Pack 'n Play Yes, they are handy for travel, but they are also great for when your baby outgrows their bassinet and aren't quite ready to sleep in their own room. Be sure to get sheets for it to make cleaning a little easier.